If you have not started thinking properly about the implications of the green shoots of recovery for your business yet, then you had better get on with it because your competitors will be.
Here is a framework to build into your thinking and business planning.
1. Clients and your business culture
- What does your ideal client look like?
- Which clients are your most valuable?
- What do your clients really need and what do they value?
- Is your proposition right, does it match what your ideal clients want and need?
- Is your delivery quality up to highest standards?
- Do your people provide a consistent level of service to clients?
- Are you and your client facing staff confident in themselves and in what the company does?
- Are you always able to justify the true value you add to your clients' businesses?
- Do all of your staff know what makes an ideal client and conversely what would make a nightmare client?
- Do your staff understand where your business makes the greatest difference to its clients?
As a first step, why not pick the phone up and call John or email him and arrange to meet up.
John's website is: www.nomizon.co.uk
His credentials: http://www.linkedin.com/in/johntoppin